Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My symptoms

About 2 years ago, I moved back to my hometown. Didn't really see that one coming. While I'm glad to be near family, there are some things I've noticed about how I've changed since I've come back. Here is a list of comparisons of why I'm different than the average person here in small town Muskogee, OK USA...
- I'm not really into NASCAR
- I'm not short and stocky with a goatee.
- Not really into classic rock.
- I don't litter (at least not on purpose).
- I am a disciple of Jesus, so that automatically makes things different.
- I don't play golf or basketball, nor do I have a fantasy football team...
- I don't drive an insanely large truck.
- I read.
- I have tried sushi.
- I have three kids and we're pregnant with our 4th.
- It is not my life's goal to have my kids be in the Olympics.
- I'm not really into the rat race...I want things to be simple.
- I don't hunt...but I do fish...sometimes.
- I listen to NPR sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.